Monday, January 21, 2008

I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight

It's been a long fucking time eh me Droogies? Well, I had a good winter holiday but now I'm back in to work. It feels good to have a loose structure back in my day to day business. I'm currently directing my first episode at work and so far that's working out pretty good. I'll even be animating this time around.

The lovely lady to the left is the same girl I attempted to draw from memory here. Since I now have her on my facebook, I had adequate and permitted use of her pictures to do her graven justice! I'm still not sure I got her, so I'll be drawing her again in the near future.

What else can you expect in 2008? 3 or 4 of my 10,000 days project posters, the first one should be done soon. Some stuff for my new comic book project.......and some Marvel Sketchcards later in the year. I'm doing 50 cards for upperdeck and I'll post those once my NDA gets the all clear.

And that's it for now.

-V-

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

Yes she was a looker :)
I got an e-mail back from Mark Irwin from upperdeck saying all the slots were filled for the cards, but to check back in a few months. He said my stuff was great but never recived the 1st e-mail I told him I sent. I didnt notice the delivery failures in my e-mail. Oh well, another time I guess. Giver hell on those cards though. I doubt you will , but if you get stumped for a character to draw , im an e-mail for phone call away.
(Y)