Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Well, another Drink and Draw tonight. I live for those. Come to them if you can, email me for info. Tonight I finished a Vicious Ambitious Drawing challenge. This is Fan Art of characters made by my VA brethren. Any true VA fan can name these figures off.

On a sidenote, here's some new blogs of my fellow artists you should be checking out - Nick Johnson - Ginger at Large, Johnny Luu - Honorary Thundercat, Steve Gervais - Next in line to be Santa Claus and Dan Andrews - Ex-Circus Strongman.

And although I don't know him personally, James Jean's art kicks my ass everytime I see it.

That's it for now, bitches.

-V-

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Great take on the VA characters Vincento! Your inking is a lot stronger and cleaner now. Great work!

Vince K. Smith said...

Thanks man! I'm always working on drawing better!