Sunday, August 12, 2007

Divorced/Something in the wind


Two bits today. First up, this is one pic of three done for a special Vicious Ambitious sketchbook available for free at this year's Calgary Con-Version. For those uninitiated, it's a sci-fi/fantasy convention held here in Calgary every August. Me my comic book gang, Vicious Ambitious will be attending one or more panels on Sunday. Sunday only folks, but if you are interested in anything else at the convention, do go for longer! I hear there's even a slave auction.

The second item being that I divorced myself from my comic book store of almost two years now. I closed my file there today and it was a touch sad me chumleys. Since I got my file, there's almost always been something missing or something that doesn't belong in there. I decided that enough was enough. Not to slight the store itself or the clerks that work there, but the point of getting a file is to get the stuff you want held and ready for selling the instant you walk in. That said, I was not getting the most of my file.



Woo. What a vent.

Oh! Third Secret Item! My busted Ankle is like 98% better. I can finally get back to working out on Tuesday! Yay! Turkish Sit-ups!

-V-

4 comments:

FS said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!

Vince K. Smith said...

Yeah, pretty obvious who that was. Oh, and it's not you.

FS said...

I know it's not me. If I'd thought it was me I would have kept my mouth shut! :P

Vince K. Smith said...

Yeah, its hard to get an answer outta people these days, even when you ask them upfront. I guess I just tried putting it out into the ether to see what would happen.

What's past is past.