Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wonderwall


Hey gang,

It's been a damn long time. I've been working on a new comic book story these last few weeks and I've got another short one to do for next week as well as some promotional stuff for later this month. Busy, busy!

Drink and Draw tonight. I drew Steve Zissou and Cammy from Street Fighter. I tried a new kind of brush pen on Cammy. After a few drinks, I just get so ham-handed and make a frightful mess of things. Pen recommended to me by Eric Canete and found for me by Daniel Andrews.

I listen to music when I draw. Much more productive than TV. Icky Thump by the White Stripes is the shit, I've also gotten into Juliette and the Licks, the new EP 'Is Is' by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and the Life Aquatic Soundtrack.

Peace out, bitches!

-V-

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

I never got to see your pics at the drink and draw. Mr. Zissou is awsome! The beard turned out nicely. Alberto mentioned me and jaclyn on his latest entry. I thought that was damn cool. People must me wondering who the fuck Dan Van Cool is.

By the way :p how do you figure we can get more people looking at our shit? I mean I can just as easily walk up to you on monday and say "Hey, I never got to see your pics at the drink and draw. Mr. Zissou is awsome! The beard turned out nicely."

:p well strike a game plan on monday. See ya then.