Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Only I Will Remain



Hey gang,

Another drink and draw today. Big crowd now that we have some ACAD grads joining us. My head fuckin' hurt too. It was a hottish back of your head kinda pain, but after walking around the street I just felt wrong. Like a storm was about to break. My pupils were also slightly dilated, so lights were a touch brighter. Here's hoping it's not anything serious.

First 2 pics are from past drink and draws, the Flash Gordony fella's from tonight.

Also, Fiona Staples was awesome enough to do some fanart of my Nobodies comic. She did a pretty good job, I'd chalk that up to the talent potion she was fed as a child. I was only fed the sarcasm potion and the overweight potion. C'est la vie!

Anyways, thats it. Hope my head feels better. Might be physical, might be mental. Either way, I need to get improvin' before it's too late to do anything about it. And by that I mean, I hope I don't die before I wake.

-V-

No comments: