Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Let Me See You Stripped

Hey fugglers,

Had to share this panel with you guys, cause I'm mighty proud of it. And yes, this is officially the most detail I've put into a desert scene. I might get the cover done up next week, so I can finally get that into the ether.

Also, three of my buddies are online, I present Christopher Bruce Johnston, Caleb Hystad and Brian Yee.

I also got my Marvel Sketchcards in, and I've done up three tonight at Drink and Draw. Can't show 'em yet cause of the NDA. The comic is my biggest priority now, so you'll have to wait until next month to see some cards.

That's all for now.

-V-

6 comments:

Daniel Andrews said...

Nice BG. The character is well grounded within it as well.

Johnny said...

My mouth did drop when I saw this man! I think the line work is awesome, there's not much to it but there's a lot going on - If that makes sense. The only thing that bugs me is the chicks, left leg...It doesn't look right. But that's just me.

MR. NICK said...

I love the dissipating black.

Man, fuck marvel and DC. I can't wait for this book.

Johnny said...

What's a Marvel or a DC? LOL! Yeah I can't wait, I can't wait to read it either.

Vince K. Smith said...

Aw, shucks guys. Thanks for the collective thumbs-up. Johnny, looking at it again, I think the legs might look weird cause the right one might be a bit short. It's a funny angle, but much better than my previous attempt at that pose in Round 3 - http://www.viciousambitious.com/vince/7ravensExample.jpg

Cheers.

-V-

Johnny said...

Yes much better. Keep it up Vince!
More, we want more damn it!