Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Got Five On It

Hey Muppets,

Here's the first 9 of my 50 Marvel Sketchcards for Upper Deck. I have till the end of the month, so expect these to frequent my blog as the weeks roll on.

I recently attended both an ACAD Show/Sale and Graduating Porfolio show. I was rather blown away by those talented mother-truckers. I was also quite humbled, angry, and resolved in my quest to become a better artist. Despite how good some of you may think I am now, I know I can still be a thousand times better. This blog is precisely that, a road map to my betterment as an artist. So keep watching.

Here's a few of the people I met and in some cases, befriended: Sarah Friesen, Heather Reinhardt, Chika Ando, Connor Willumsen, and Maggie Cloutier.

Check 'em out. I'm jealous of all of them and may have to destroy them one day.

Cheers!

-V-

No comments: